Book Hyperlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Hyperlink

I created a book, ancestor format, and I am getting some odd hyperlink behavior. The hyperlinks work. But some are underlined, most are not, most of the time the underline will be under the last name only but sometimes the entire name. I would prefer no underline at all.

Re: Book Hyperlink

I just printed an ancestor book for a proofreader and it had random hyperlinks underlined. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the program?

Comment

Yep, I can confirm your findings, but I think this is not 'at random'.
      It is only present (if the name has a link) when the complete name (include the preceding number) is split in two rows, the part of the name on the new row is underlined. (changed the fontsize)
      Is this also in your reports ?
      Attached Files
      Frans van Bodegom
      Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by fjvanbodegom View Post
        Yep, I can confirm your findings, but I think this is not 'at random'.
        It is only present (if the name has a link) when the complete name (include the preceding number) is split in two rows, the part of the name on the new row is underlined. (changed the fontsize)
        Is this also in your reports ?
        No, it is actually random on my reports. Over half of my hyperlinks are not underlined. And the very first question from my proofreader was "What does the underline mean?". I told them it meant nothing in a printed report and should not be there at all.

Comment

I am still having the problem. Attached is an example. Edwin Dyche is a hyperlink and is not underlined. Lucinda C. Filer is also a hyperlink but is underlined. This is a bug in the program. My preference is to not have any underlines or make it an option. Hyperlink underlining serves no function in a printed report.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 3.41.14 PM.png

Comment

We are aware of this and are working on a fix.
            Gregg Witmer
            Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X