Marriages not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriages not appearing

Hello, for some reason when I make a report, "Book" for example, marriages are not appearing in the report. I have checked the defaults but nothing seems awry. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Marriages not appearing

Originally posted by John--Breeze View Post
    ...for some reason when I make a report, "Book" for example, marriages are not appearing in the report. I have checked the defaults but nothing seems awry...
    Hmm...Try checking the report layout window to ensure the "Marriage" field is selected to be included in the report.

To access it, choose Reports > Book and select "Define Layouts..." from the Layout menu. Then, click on "Family Fields" under Settings. In the column to the right, be sure there is a check in the box to the right of Marriage.

Additional information about how to use the report layout window can be found in the manual. To access it, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents. Then, search for "report layout."

I hope you find this information helpful

However, if problems do continue, please provide more information about the type of book you are creating and let us know if anything is checked in the Prune section of the Report > Book panel.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X