Beginner's Manual/Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner's Manual/Videos

I'm looking for a manual or third party book aimed at beginners to Reunion. Alternatively some videos available via YouTube.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The videos on the Reunion web site are aimed at how to perform upgrades rather than 'how to do it' for beginners.

Re: Beginner's Manual/Videos

There's an electronic manual included in the application that also has a basic tutorial to help get you started. For details on how to access/use that manual, please see this FAQ.

Note that the tutorial can be directly accessed from the "Help" menu discussed in that FAQ. When you open that menu you should see a "Tutorial" option in the drop-down menu.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

There are some good videos on http://genealogytools.com/reunion-for-mac-tutorials/
      Although they are slightly out of date I'm sure many of them still apply and would be useful for a beginner.
      Hope this helps.
      James L. Milne
      Click here to email me

Comment

Thanks Mark and James.

I noted the Help tutorials but I generally prefer a written manual that you can mull over. Either that or an A4 PDF with links to the appropriate pages. Still each to their preferences.

The information on Genealogy Tools looks fine, although as you say a little out of date. The basic principles appear to be there which are what I'm looking for, so I'll go through those. I can then go back to the Help Menu for the fine detail.

Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X