Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full screen

I am using the latest Reunion 12 with the updates,

Does anyone know how to keep my screen from reverting back to full screen on a 27” screen please?
    I find this size too large for me to work on.
    Occasionally the reunion app will open in a smaller VIEW then suddenly with no warning the BIEW changes back to full view.

Thank you Regards Trish

I have worked out how to reduce screen size by dragging the lower right corner to the size I want it thanks to Dennis.
    Last edited by P C Jamieson; 24 May 2018, 02:05 AM. Reason: I have worked out how to reduce the screen VIEW

Re: Full screen

Originally posted by P C Jamieson View Post
    I am using the latest Reunion 12 with the updates,

Does anyone know how to keep my screen from reverting back to full screen on a 27” screen please?
    I find this size too large for me to work on.
    Occasionally the reunion app will open in a smaller VIEW then suddenly with no warning the BIEW changes back to full view.

Thank you Regards Trish

I have worked out how to reduce screen size by dragging the lower right corner to the size I want it thanks to Dennis.
    Trish,
    If you click on the "green" button top left of your Reunion page, that will make it go full screen. Click on it again and it should revert back to the size you originally had.

I'm in SA also do if you are stuck perhaps we can talk over the phone.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Re: Full screen

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Trish,
      If you click on the "green" button top left of your Reunion page, that will make it go full screen. Click on it again and it should revert back to the size you originally had.

I'm in SA also do if you are stuck perhaps we can talk over the phone.

Alan
      Thank you Alan, I tried that but it didn’t work, [the yellow button was greyed out] I found the best way for me to change the size of the screen is to drag the window from the bottom right hand corner, and make it the size I want, this way I can make it whatever size I am comfortable with.
      Thank you for your offer of help being in South Australia. Ill keep that in mind.
      All the best Trish

Comment

Working...
      X