make reunion smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make reunion smaller

I did something and all of a sudden my print was very large, What did I do?

Re: make reunion smaller

Originally posted by briarrose View Post
    I did something and all of a sudden my print was very large, What did I do?
    If you are referring to the text displayed on the family view, perhaps the Command and plus (+) keys were inadvertently being held down on your keyboard.

If that is the case, it can be corrected by pressing and holding the Command key and minus (-) on your keyboard.

If that does not take care of the problem, please take a screen shot of the window and share it with us.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      If you are referring to the text displayed on the family view, perhaps the Command and plus (+) keys were inadvertently being held down on your keyboard.

If that is the case, it can be corrected by pressing and holding the Command key and minus (-) on your keyboard.

If that does not take care of the problem, please take a screen shot of the window and share it with us.

Thanks
      That worked. Thank you

Comment

I also have a usage question. What happened to my PULL DOWN menu at the top. I have to keep clicking on my ESC button till it finally appears. Why won't it stay? Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by caroldunn789 View Post
          I also have a usage question. What happened to my PULL DOWN menu at the top. I have to keep clicking on my ESC button till it finally appears. Why won't it stay? Please help!
          Did you enter full screen mode? (by, say, clicking the green button at the left of Reunion's toolbar)

If so, OS-X will hide the menubar and dock, and expand the window to take up the whole screen. That's the expected behavor.

In this state, you should be able to access the menu bar by moving the cursor to the top of the screen and waiting until the menu bar appears. (And when it reappears, you can just click the green dot to exit full-screen mode.)

If you want to enlarge the Reunion window but NOT hide the menu bar and dock, you can option-click the green dot. (Hold down the option key, click on the green dot.)
          Dennis J. Cunniff
          Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
          X