keyboard shortcut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keyboard shortcut

I used to be able to type "blind" nmc, nfc, nuc, to add a new male child, new female child, new unknown [sex] child: Reunion 12 doesn't seem to allow this... why?
    Jay

Re: keyboard shortcut

Originally posted by Jay Kay View Post
    I used to be able to type "blind" nmc, nfc, nuc, to add a new male child, new female child, new unknown [sex] child: Reunion 12 doesn't seem to allow this... why?
    Jay
    Reunion 12 does allow you to type the letter-key shortcuts mentioned above when Family View is selected in the navbar on the left.

Note: if the cursor is blinking in a search box at the top of the sidebar (on the right) and you want to do a letter-key shortcut, press the Tab key first. That takes the cursor out of the search box and into a mode where Reunion is waiting for the letter-key shortcuts.

I hope this information is helpful. However, you are still seeing issues, please try quitting Reunion 12 and re-opening your family file.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: keyboard shortcut

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Reunion 12 does allow you to type the letter-key shortcuts mentioned above when Family View is selected in the navbar on the left.

Note: if the cursor is blinking in a search box at the top of the sidebar (on the right) and you want to do a letter-key shortcut, press the Tab key first. That takes the cursor out of the search box and into a mode where Reunion is waiting for the letter-key shortcuts.

I hope this information is helpful. However, you are still seeing issues, please try quitting Reunion 12 and re-opening your family file.

Thank you, this is easier than the work round I found which is to close the sidebar and then do a letter-key shortcut.

Jay

Comment

Working...
      X