Image sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image sizes

I haven't upgraded to 12 yet. I see that in version 10 the maximum width of pictures in media pages is 700 pixels. The maximum height is 500 pixels.

Has that changed in 12?

Re: Image sizes

Originally posted by eventide View Post
    I haven't upgraded to 12 yet. I see that in version 10 the maximum width of pictures in media pages is 700 pixels. The maximum height is 500 pixels.

Has that changed in 12?
    The manual for Reunion 12 says, "The maximum width of pictures in media pages will typically be 795 pixels; however this varies depending on the web style. The maximum height is 500 pixels."
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

I was kind of hoping that changed. I sometimes like to put some newspaper articles on the media page, but at 500 pixels high, it makes them hard to read- especially on a large monitor or a retina display.

It would be great to change that or at least make the images clickable (on web cards at least) to see the full size.

Thanks for the info Dennis!

Comment

Hi Desiree,

It would be great to change that or at least make the images clickable (on web cards at least) to see the full size.
        If you make the images "Treat as document" the media page will include a link to the full size image, instead of the resized image.

To make an image "Treat as document", double-click on it in the Multimedia sidebar to bring it up in the Media window, then check that option in the "Information" panel at bottom-left.

You should also go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports, Media Page

And make sure the "'Treat as Document' pictures" option is checked, so that they're included in the web project.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Hi Mark -

Treat as document though means it won't display on the page though right? It will show as an icon instead. I'd really like for the images to display larger or display at 'max' size and then allow the user to click for a larger view. The icon is just not the best UX in my mind.

Future release?

Comment

Originally posted by eventide View Post
            Treat as document though means it won't display on the page though right?
            Correct -- but, currently, it's the only way to get the full resolution image in the web project. I'll add your request to our internal wish list for consideration.

Happy Holidays,
            Mark Harrison
            Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark! I really love this product. I just updated to 12. Love a lot of the new features.

Comment

Working...
              X