Keyboard shortcut stops working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyboard shortcut stops working

I rely on the keyboard shortcut to add an existing source to a field, but it stops working after a few times. Restarting Reunion 12 lets it work again, but only for a few instances, then stops. Anyone else have this problem?
    Lynda C.
    Researching Kemble, Pryor, Gradwell, Cooper and lots more.

Re: Keyboard shortcut stops working

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
    I rely on the keyboard shortcut to add an existing source to a field, but it stops working after a few times. Restarting Reunion 12 lets it work again, but only for a few instances, then stops. Anyone else have this problem?
    Now not only does it stop me from using this keyboard shortcut, but it also stops me from adding an event using the Add Event button. This sounds like a bug to me.
    Lynda C.
    Researching Kemble, Pryor, Gradwell, Cooper and lots more.

Comment

Hi Lynda-I have come across that issue too and they are working on a fix. In the meantime the only solution is to drag the source from the sidebar. It is a bit of an inconvenience but it's better than having to restart Reunion after only a couple of entries. We will just have to be patient for a fix. Judy
      2020 M1 MBP, iPhoneXS, iPad Air 3

My Ancestry ID is: mrstucci1972

My GEDmatch is A353507. I am also on 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage.

Comment

Im having a lot of trouble with my sources tonight, just started after upgrading to Sierra 10.13.2. Mine seem to be centered around pasting any info in a source field i get the spinning rainbow and have to try like 5 times before it works. Frustrating. Im calling it a night.

Comment

Working...
        X