Sharing Status Suspended v.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Status Suspended v.12

I installed version 12 on my MacBook Pro and got files converted. Also have ReunionTouch which has been working fine since I got it. I got the file on the iPad Pro switched over to the 12 version just fine, and it worked for a day. Now all of a sudden it tells me the "Sharing status suspended." In the manual it says to go to the Sharing Status on Reunion 12 and hit the reset sharing button. I have no reset button!
    How do I get this working again?
    Nancy Ratay
    MacBook Pro OSX Sierra
    iPad Pro
    iPhone 7

Re: Sharing Status Suspended v.12

Originally posted by Nancy Ratay View Post
    I installed version 12 on my MacBook Pro and got files converted. Also have ReunionTouch which has been working fine since I got it. I got the file on the iPad Pro switched over to the 12 version just fine, and it worked for a day. Now all of a sudden it tells me the "Sharing status suspended." In the manual it says to go to the Sharing Status on Reunion 12 and hit the reset sharing button. I have no reset button!
    How do I get this working again?
    OK, I put my computer to sleep and went elsewhere. Thought about the fact that I hadn’t tried any of this on my iPhone. Surprise! Was able to load new file onto iPhone with no weird message other than it took a while to load photos. So I restarted my iPad and now it’s connected. I have not yet gone back to my computer to see if upon waking up it’s OK or if it still doesn’t want to play nice. Will let you know later.
    Nancy Ratay
    MacBook Pro OSX Sierra
    iPad Pro
    iPhone 7

Comment

OK, I put my computer to sleep and went elsewhere. Thought about the fact that I hadn’t tried any of this on my iPhone. Surprise! Was able to load new file onto iPhone with no weird message other than it took a while to load photos. So I restarted my iPad and now it’s connected. I have not yet gone back to my computer to see if upon waking up it’s OK or if it still doesn’t want to play nice. Will let you know later.
      Upon waking up my computer last night I quit Reunion. Upon reopening all was OK for now. I have no idea what caused it in the first place, but at least people will now know there has been a problem and how I solved it (temporarily or permanently???). Bizarre glitch.

Otherwise loving Reunion 12. I went crazy with the color tags.
      Nancy Ratay
      MacBook Pro OSX Sierra
      iPad Pro
      iPhone 7

Comment

Upon waking up my computer last night I quit Reunion. Upon reopening all was OK for now. I have no idea what caused it in the first place, but at least people will now know there has been a problem and how I solved it (temporarily or permanently???)...
        The following paragraph was copied from the manual...

"Suspended — Usually a temporary state which happens when the host family file is doing something that may change the family file significantly (like importing a GEDCOM file). This necessitates the suspension of sharing during the process. A sharing reset occurs automatically when sharing is resumed."

I hope you find this information helpful
        Deb Stuller
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X