Shared Picture/MM Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared Picture/MM Item

Does Reunion support the ability to import a file and then point to that file from multiple individuals? For example, if I have a family picture with multiple people in it I would like to import it once and link to it from multiple people rather than loading it for each person.

Re: Shared Picture/MM Item

Originally posted by lsamberg View Post
    Does Reunion support the ability to import a file and then point to that file from multiple individuals? For example, if I have a family picture with multiple people in it I would like to import it once and link to it from multiple people rather than loading it for each person.
    Yes, there's no need for more than one copy of any file. Files aren't so much imported as linked to, with an option to import a thumbnail into the file proper. The photo can be cropped differently for each person it's linked to.
    Last edited by Dennis J. Cunniff; 22 September 2017, 03:14 PM.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Shared Picture/MM Item

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      Yes, there's no need for more than one copy of any file. Files aren't so much imported as linked to, with an option to import a thumbnail into the file proper. The photo can be cropped differently for each person it's linked to.
      Cool. Thanks
      /lss

Comment

Working...
      X