Sources - Changing Source Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sources - Changing Source Type

I am about to embark on a complete revision of my Sources - thanks by the way for the very helpful comments on Sources in this Forum.
    I would like to change the Source Type on some records instead of creating new records for them if possible. Having my list of current sources that I tick off as I update them, if the Source numbers change as I add/delete, I'll never know where I am!

Maybe it's quicker to delete the lot and start again? There are only 200 records currently which I understand is nothing to some people's databases!

Thanks

Ella

(formerly Harriet but I haven't found the Change of Name option on ReunionTalk)

Re: Sources - Changing Source Type

Originally posted by Harriet Webb View Post
    ...I would like to change the Source Type on some records instead of creating new records for them if possible...Having my list of current sources that I tick off as I update them, if the Source numbers change as I add/delete, I'll never know where I am!
    The type of source can be changed by double-clicking on a source in the Sources sidebar. Afterward, select the appropriate source type from the "Source Type" menu at the bottom of the Source window.

Note: the source numbers will not change when changing the type of source
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Sources - Changing Source Type

Deb,

Thanks so much. I don't know how I missed it tucked at the foot of the screen. It will save a lot of renumbering.

Ella

Comment

Working...
      X