ID not shown in tree view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID not shown in tree view

I am trying to get the person ID shown in tree view, it is shown in family view and in charts. Where am I going wrong?

Re: ID not shown in tree view

Originally posted by Mike Bagworth View Post
    I am trying to get the person ID shown in tree view, it is shown in family view and in charts. Where am I going wrong?
    You are not doing anything wrong. The Person ID cannot be included in the Tree View at the present time.

However, it can be included in charts (Pedigree, Cascading Pedigree, Descendant and Relative charts), all of which can be created by choosing Charts in the navbar on the left. Then, select the appropriate chart.

Information on how to adjust the layout of the Pedigree, Descendant and Relative charts (so they can include the Person ID) can be found in your manual by searching for "define layout chart." To access the manual, click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of any Reunion window or choose Help -> Contents.

Information on how to adjust the box setup on a Cascading Pedigree chart (so it can include the Person ID) can be found by searching the manual for "box setup."

I understand this may not be what you were wanting to hear. However, I hope you find it helpful

(Note: I will add your request to our internal wish list of items to be considered in future upgrades/updates. As with all feature requests, I cannot promise when or if they will be implemented, only that they will be considered.)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: ID not shown in tree view

Thank you for your reply, I eventually found the information limiting the tree view to three fixed items.

As the tree layout is the only layout I use in my documentation it would be useful to have the ability to have the person ID attached. I will be pleased if you could put forward as a suggestion to your development team.

Comment

Working...
      X