Opening Multimedia files in GED imported from FTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Multimedia files in GED imported from FTM

When I import to Reunion a GED downloaded from my FTM file, per the Multimedia Usage window, 8493 files (used 12,709 times) are found, but none of them actually is opened or viewable as a thumbnail until I go to the individual multimedia windows of each person and click (or sometimes I need to double-click) on each multimedia item -- or if I go to the main profile card and click on the home card "face", one or more of the photos in their multimedia window will open. Having trouble figuring out how to just globally make sure all the multimedia items are open and viewable without having to go to each individual person and force the issue -- surely there must be a way!?

Re: Opening Multimedia files in GED imported from FTM

Originally posted by Judith Morris View Post
    Having trouble figuring out how to just globally make sure all the multimedia items are open and viewable without having to go to each individual person and force the issue -- surely there must be a way!?
    Go to "Reunion" -> "Preferences", click on "Multimedia", click on "Rebuild Thumbnails...".

There's more info in the manual; search for "Rebuilding Thumbnail Images" and you'll find it.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Opening Multimedia files in GED imported from FTM

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      Go to "Reunion" -> "Preferences", click on "Multimedia", click on "Rebuild Thumbnails...".

There's more info in the manual; search for "Rebuilding Thumbnail Images" and you'll find it.
      ohmygosh. Thank you, Dennis!

Comment

Working...
      X