Ages Printout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ages Printout?

Can you tell me how to print out an ages report with the photos, so that it’s on more than one page? Or at least print out multiple columns on one page, so they’re easier to read?

This is one of the greatest things on reunion, but when it’s for an older person with a large family, it’s impossible to read on one page.

Thanks for any help…. Sandy

Re: Ages Printout?

Originally posted by Sandy H View Post
    Can you tell me how to print out an ages report with the photos, so that it’s on more than one page? Or at least print out multiple columns on one page, so they’re easier to read?

This is one of the greatest things on reunion, but when it’s for an older person with a large family, it’s impossible to read on one page.

Instead of printing from Preview/Print......go up to Text/Edit. It prints larger and multiple pages. So much easier to read.

Comment

Note that you may see something other that "TextEdit" in the Share menu for the Ages report, depending on what you set as your preferred word processor. You should try selecting your preferred word processor from the Share menu instead of the Preview/Print or Mail options.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy H View Post

I hate to show my ignorance, but what is an Ages Report?

-----===== Bill =====-----

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Guion View Post
          I hate to show my ignorance, but what is an Ages Report?

-----===== Bill =====-----
          It's not under "Reports", it's what you see when you click "Ages" on the navbar. It can be exported to mail, preview, the clipboard, etc.
          Attached Files
          Dennis J. Cunniff
          Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
            It's not under "Reports", it's what you see when you click "Ages" on the navbar. It can be exported to mail, preview, the clipboard, etc.
            Dennis, thank you. I was indeed looking under Reports. I did try to see what you get, and when I share it to "Preview/Print" all is good, but when I share to Microsoft Word, pictures do not show up? What might I be doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Guion View Post
              Dennis, thank you. I was indeed looking under Reports. I did try to see what you get, and when I share it to "Preview/Print" all is good, but when I share to Microsoft Word, pictures do not show up? What might I be doing wrong?
              That's the same result I get. If you use a word processor, no pictures. If you go through Preview or send to Mail, you get the pictures. Not sure why that happens, but it's the way it is supposed to work. (The manual says that sharing via the word processor puts a "text version of the Ages list in your word processor").

If you use the gear icon to "copy to clipboard" and then paste into Word, the pictures will be there - or at least a single image that includes the pictures but isn't directly editable in Word.
              Dennis J. Cunniff
              Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
              X