Reunion for Windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion for Windows?

This is my first post here so I hope this is okay to post on.

I recently found the manual for Reunion for Windows and it appears to be dated 1993 from the Breaking News pages in the front. I think the floppy disk was lost many years ago, which is a pity.

Can anyone advise me whether it is possible to get hold of a copy or the files that were on the disk. Looking back at some old charts produced br Reunion I do like them more than any current softwars I have tried.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Reunion for Windows?

Andy: Follow this link to a page in Leister's site. It links further to more and more info.

Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS View Post
      This is my first post here so I hope this is okay to post on.

I recently found the manual for Reunion for Windows and it appears to be dated 1993 from the Breaking News pages in the front. I think the floppy disk was lost many years ago, which is a pity.

Can anyone advise me whether it is possible to get hold of a copy or the files that were on the disk. Looking back at some old charts produced br Reunion I do like them more than any current softwars I have tried.

Thanks for reading.
      Andy,

I believe I still have my original disks and manuals from when I purchased the Generations by Sierra Software. I would be glad to copy it for you if it is not copy protected and if I can find it. I believe it consists of many 5-¼ inch floppies. Do you have the means to read those old floppies?

Comment

Originally posted by bringel View Post
        Andy,

I believe I still have my original disks and manuals from when I purchased the Generations by Sierra Software. I would be glad to copy it for you if it is not copy protected and if I can find it. I believe it consists of many 5-¼ inch floppies. Do you have the means to read those old floppies?
        Hi, I still have the original CD's for Generations V5.2 an d also the V5.2a which is a required patch.

Can't really recommend using it with XP sp3 as it is not really stable (fields suddenly vanish!) but was stable with XP sp2 and only when I updated XP to service pack 3 did the problem start.
        So basicaly it's a non starter.
        Michael in the UK
        Michael

Comment

Originally posted by bringel View Post
          Andy,

Thanks, my copy was on one 3.5" floppy if I remember right. Would be interested to know if the files could be copied to an email attachment or two or even a memory stick.

Comment

Working...
          X