Printer Charts - update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer Charts - update?

Ten years ago I printed my first round of 27 family charts on 11 x 17 paper, painstakingly insuring sizing, headings, margins, centering, etc., were all consistent. Now, 1,842 names later, I would like to print the same charts with the additional names and data.

Any chance when I pull up those first charts that they will have reached back to the database and added the new data or will I have to recreate and format the now 36 family charts?

Re: Printer Charts - update?

You can automatically update the information for the people already in the charts, but you can't automatically add new people to an existing chart. For what it's worth, if that capability existed, you'd have to reedit the layout anyway because those new people would have to fit somewhere.

If one of your concerns is having to redo settings for every chart (colors, fonts, font sizes, lines, etc.), you can do one chart and define its setting as default setting for remaining charts.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Printer Charts - update?

Originally posted by ttl View Post
      You can automatically update the information for the people already in the charts, but you can't automatically add new people to an existing chart. For what it's worth, if that capability existed, you'd have to reedit the layout anyway because those new people would have to fit somewhere.

If one of your concerns is having to redo settings for every chart (colors, fonts, font sizes, lines, etc.), you can do one chart and define its setting as default setting for remaining charts.
      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X