list of living relatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

list of living relatives

Is there an easy way to have a list of the living relatives so you can make sure the sensitivity is checked for them. I have important documents and information attached to many and I want it to remain off the web, while still showing their picture on their family card? I found directions in the online manual, but it is confusing.

Re: list of living relatives

Originally posted by Johnson524 View Post
    Is there an easy way to have a list of the living relatives...
    Yes.

1. Choose Find (in the navbar on the left) and select Living from the Presets list.

2. Adjust the Conditions if they are not shown like this...

Birth Date - Is Not - <leave field empty>

And

Death Date - Is - <leave field empty>

And

Age - Less Than - 100 (or an age you consider to be not living)

3. Click Find.

A listing of name matching these conditions will be shown in the Results sidebar on the left.

To see more details for those people, click the List icon (the two orangish rectangles at the bottom of the sidebar).

Originally posted by Johnson524 View Post
    ...so you can make sure the sensitivity is checked for them
    Sensitivity applies only to sensitive information in notes and memo fields, sensitive media items, and child statuses.

Therefore, I think you really want those living people to be identified as being "Private," as noted in the Privacy section of the Reunion -> Preferences -> Privacy & Sensitivity Preferences.

Additional information about identifying who is Private can be found by searching your manual for "private."

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: list of living relatives

Thanks. By the way what can you put in the birthdate for people who you don't know their birthdate so they won't show up on a website?

Comment

Working...
      X