This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

children from all marriages

I have situations where there is a husband married multiple times with children from each marriage. Or, vice versa. Problem occurs when sources are incomplete, inaccurate or missing as to which child belongs to which couple. Ideal is having a marriage date but that would make it easy

I just tried Edit > Family > Children but that's the same view as in Family View where the children of current marriage show (batch). How I can see ALL children a man has with multiple wives or vice versa? I'd like to maintain the family view on screen if possible

John Smith & Mary Jones
    Child 1
    Child 2

John Smith & Jane Brown
    Child 3
    Child 4

John Smith & Sally White
    Child 5
    Child 6
    ====
    macRBC
    Reunion user since 2009
    macOS 10.11.16 El Capitan
    Reunion v11.0.11

Re: children from all marriages

Originally posted by macRBC View Post
    How I can see ALL children a man has with multiple wives or vice versa? I'd like to maintain the family view on screen if possible
    If you click on the little red downpointing triangle in the upper right corner of a person (the "person menu button") and select "Spouses & Children" you will see a list of children under the appropriate spouse.
    Attached Files
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: children from all marriages

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      If you click on the little red downpointing triangle in the upper right corner of a person (the "person menu button") and select "Spouses & Children" you will see a list of children under the appropriate spouse.
      I use that a lot but was hoping for "list style" where I can have option for the tags that display. (And larger typeface for easier reading).
      ====
      macRBC
      Reunion user since 2009
      macOS 10.11.16 El Capitan
      Reunion v11.0.11

Comment

Working...
      X