This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspective Event

I have just spent almost an hour trying to figure out how to set up perspective events for my French Protestant ancestors.

And can't see how it is done. I go to charts, then click timeline, but there is no button for perspective events. I even tried control click timeline, then out of desperation tried the command, open-apple, and shift keys.

I'm guessing there is another way to access Timelines, but I don't know what it is. Help!

Thanks,
    Christina
    Christina
    Searching for Moog, Nippert, Wilson, Wolf, Mule, and a whole bunch of other names

Re: Perspective Event

Hi Christina,

Like you I had difficulty in finding out to do this initially as following the manual didn't give me the options I was looking for. All it says is "Choose Timeline > Perspectives > Add One" and of course I couldn't find it.

However, you have to create the chart first, then in the Reunion menu bar (top of screen) you can click on "Timeline". The window then opens and "Perspectives" is available. Hold your mouse on it and you can then choose to "Add one or Add set" plus other options.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Re: Perspective Event

Finally--I have to create a timeline chart. Now, I have figured it out. Thank you.

Christina
      Christina
      Searching for Moog, Nippert, Wilson, Wolf, Mule, and a whole bunch of other names

Comment

Working...
      X