This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images in Web Project

Many of my images are missing from the Person links in my Web Project. They seem to be complete in the Family multimedia link. This only seems to be the case for persons that have lots of images. Persons with a small number of images seem complete. Is there a picture limit?
    http://www.reedandberbachfamilies.com/
    Reed, Berbach, Sprung, Ralbovsky, Delamater, Rankie, Brownell

Re: Images in Web Project

There is no picture limit for the media pages of the web project, though there is a limit in Reunion of 400 multimedia items per person/family/source.

Are the images missing after uploading the web project to your website, or are they missing when viewing the web project locally on your Mac?

One thing to try would be to go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Multimedia

And click "Repair Multimedia Links..."

To ensure all of the links to multimedia are correct, then try creating the web project again.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I must apologize - I was wrong in my previous post. There is a limit of 100 media items per media page in web projects. If you have over 100 that may explain why some are missing.
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you, Mark, for getting back to me. I feel better knowing I don't have any "problems"! In future updates, it would be great to raise the ceiling on the number of images allowed per media page in a web project to equal that in Reunion or, if that is not possible, an alternative that would allow the user to choose which images are uploaded to the web project. Thanks again for the help.
        http://www.reedandberbachfamilies.com/
        Reed, Berbach, Sprung, Ralbovsky, Delamater, Rankie, Brownell

Comment

Working...
        X