This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groups of people from same place

If I wanted to study a group of people, related and/or unrelated to each other, but from the same county, for example Charles City County, VA, how would I export the list of their names as they appear in the Places Usage list?

Thanks,
    Janice

Re: Groups of people from same place

Originally posted by spiritree View Post
    If I wanted to study a group of people, related and/or unrelated to each other, but from the same county, for example Charles City County, VA, how would I export the list of their names as they appear in the Places Usage list?

Thanks,
    Janice
    Janice

1. Start by unmarking ALL people in the name list.
    2. Then search (find) for the place wanted using the Any Person Field set to Contains – this allows for the search to look for all events that match your criteria.
    3. Mark all of the people in the found list. (Optional and allows you to save the marked list for future use.)
    4. Click on the List Window and adjust the number of columns to show the person’s name and the date fields you wish to see.
    5. View the list at your leisure or save it to your favorite word processor.
    Arnold
    -----
    RESEARCHING: FRIESLAND (Holland); NEW BRUNSWICK (Canada); Maine, NYS & NJ (USA)

Comment

Working...
    X