This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree View

I've just imported my own generation in to Reunion 11 (which I'm new to). In the tree view it shows my grandparents, all of their children and their spouses, etc. I would really like to see ALL of us. I see me but not my spouses or children nor do I see my cousins children. I've tried the chart view but it's not a workable surface and it comes out vertically and not a horizontal tree.

Please help if possible.

Re: Tree View

Originally posted by J Allen View Post
    In the tree view it shows my grandparents, all of their children and their spouses, etc. I would really like to see ALL of us. I see me but not my spouses or children nor do I see my cousins children. I've tried the chart view but it's not a workable surface and it comes out vertically and not a horizontal tree.
    There's no view that will accomodate ALL relatives, unless you have a very small number of relatives.

But you might want to check out the Relative Chart.

Also in the tree view, use the gear icon at the bottom to set the number of generations up and down that you will see. It sounds like you have your "down" set to 0, which is why you don't see children.

You can change the Pedigree chart so it's vertical or horizontal.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Tree View

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      There's no view that will accomodate ALL relatives, unless you have a very small number of relatives.

But you might want to check out the Relative Chart.

Also in the tree view, use the gear icon at the bottom to set the number of generations up and down that you will see. It sounds like you have your "down" set to 0, which is why you don't see children.

You can change the Pedigree chart so it's vertical or horizontal.

Thank you for the quick reply. This worked. I just wanted to see this generation.

Comment

Working...
      X