This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships and Home Person

I have a problem with relationships in Reuion Touch. I am supposed to be the home person but when I look for relatives the home person is shown as a great aunt. I do not remember setting this person up as home and the odd thing is that when I press the home button it reverts to me. How do I get the relationships to recognise me and how do I get rid of the great aunt as the source person? At the moment I do not have any relationships showing.

Re: ,Relationships and Home Person

Originally posted by billbir View Post
    How do I get the relationships to recognise me and how do I get rid of the great aunt as the source person? At the moment I do not have any relationships showing.

Go to yourself (as the source person) where you can set yourself as the source person by touching the "hammer" tool bottom right hand corner of your screen (assuming its an iPad) and then clicking on the last line;
    "Make this the home family"
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Go to yourself (as the source person) where you can set yourself as the source person by touching the "hammer" tool bottom right hand corner of your screen (assuming its an iPad) and then clicking on the last line;
      "Make this the home family"
      Hi Alan,
      Thanks for the reply, but I did not make it clear, that the ' Make this the home family' is greyed out. I therefore assume that the system assumes that I am, the home person, but I cannot get any relationships as they are pointing to my Great Aunt! How do I get them to point to me? It is extremely frustrating.

Comment

How do I get them [relationships] to point to me?
        It's in the Manual.

Tap the hammer icon.

Tap Manual.

Look for "Relatives and Relationships" in the list of topics.
        Frank Leister
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          It's in the Manual.

Tap the hammer icon.

Tap Manual.

Look for "Relatives and Relationships" in the list of topics.
          Hi Frank,
          I do not know what I did differently, may be it was reading the manual, as you suggested! Many thanks, it was successful.

Comment

Working...
          X