X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going from R10 to R 11

Hi,

I just upgraded my Mom to Reunion 11 from 10. I opened the ‘old’ file, so it could be converted to the R11 format. It did the conversion. There were errors indicating the multimedia files couldn’t be found, but I re-pointed those. However, what comes up is basically, blank family information. I noticed the file size is 6MB, whereas my R10 file is 600MB+

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jerry

Re: going from R10 to R 11

Not quite the same, but when I upgraded to v11, my file size went from 14mb to 127mb. Everything seems to be fine, but I don't understand why that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
      Hi,

I just upgraded my Mom to Reunion 11 from 10. I opened the ‘old’ file, so it could be converted to the R11 format. It did the conversion. There were errors indicating the multimedia files couldn’t be found, but I re-pointed those. However, what comes up is basically, blank family information. I noticed the file size is 6MB, whereas my R10 file is 600MB+

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jerry
      I'd open the Reunion 10 family file with Reunion 11 again and retry the conversion. If it doesn't work a second time it sounds like it might be worth contacting the Leister Productions help desk directly.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by jpowers View Post
        Not quite the same, but when I upgraded to v11, my file size went from 14mb to 127mb. Everything seems to be fine, but I don't understand why that happened.
        The main reason is that Reunion 11 creates and stores a high resolution thumbnail of every multimedia item in the family file package along with the lower resolution thumbnail that Reunion 10 created and stored.
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...
        X