This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Multimedia Pictures

One of the improvements for Reunion Touch is the ability to view items stored in the Family Multimedia section of a couple on Reunion 11. I have installed Reunion 11 along with Reunion Touch on both my iPad and iPhone. However, I cannot figure out how to navigate to view the Family Multimedia pictures in Reunion Touch in either my iPad or iPhone. I'm looking for suggestions about what I must be missing.

Re: Family Multimedia Pictures

If I understand your difficulty correctly, I think if you touch the hammer icon and then select Thumbnails, you'll end up where you want to be.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Tim-

Thank you for your response. It's just what I needed! It works as you described on iPhone. On iPad, instead of using the hammer icon, I used the "thumbs up" icon. I can now see all my pictures, including those I have in the Family Multimedia section of Reunion 11.

David Crawford
      (Grew up in southwest Kansas.)

Comment

Glad to be of assistance! It's been pointed out to me offline that a more direct route to your specific requirement would be to touch the marriage info above the couple. This will bring up all the family info, including the family multimedia near the bottom of the resulting page. If you use this option, be careful to avoid changing any of the family data inadvertently in this edit window.
        Tim Lundin

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
          ..........would be to touch the marriage info above the couple. ........ If you use this option, be careful to avoid changing any of the family data inadvertently in this edit window.
          This option does not display the photos. It only allows one to add a photo or to use the camera to take a photo. I would avoid this route for just browsing.

The correct route: Tap the photo showing on the family screen. When that photo displays, note the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen. If there is more than one photo, the Media Menu that pops up when you tap the lines will have a choice called Thumbnails at the bottom end of the popup. If that choice is not present, that means there is only one photo. Once in the Thumbnails screen, tapping any photo brings it to full size.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

And a third way! That's one of the things I like so much about Reunion products... there's usually more than one way to do something and a person can choose the way the works best for him, or the way the works best for the particular situation.
            Tim Lundin

Comment

Working...
            X