X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Command S (save) keys

Hi,
    I'm pretty sure that in Reunion 9 I used the Command (Apple) S keys to save changes. With Reunion 11 this brings up the source list. For Mac users, as we all are, Command S is an inherent way to save your work. I find this an odd thing for Reunion to alter. Are there plans to revert to the normal use of Command S? (or am I missing something??)
    Thanks,
    Achra

Re: Command S (save) keys

Like typical database apps, data is saved pretty much constantly in Reunion.

This is explained in the manual. And the same explanation has appeared in the manual since the first release of Reunion.

The only current exception is with graphic chart files. We treat these as documents you may edit, and then choose to save or discard changes.

Reunion 9 was the last version of Reunion that used a modal data entry window. And, while the modal data entry window was open, pressing Command-S would, in effect, click the Save button, which closed the window and saved the changes made in the modal window. Perhaps that's what you were recalling.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Command S (save) keys

Hi,

Thanks, yes, that's what I remember. So now I have to get out of that ingrained habit of saving!

Achra

Comment

Working...
      X