This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading My Posts

I know that somewhere in here I can view the posts I have made. But it is evidently on a "need to know" basis. Well, I need to know, so would someone enlighten me?

Thank you.

Re: Reading My Posts

Originally posted by Philip Drugge View Post
    I know that somewhere in here I can view the posts I have made. But it is evidently on a "need to know" basis. Well, I need to know, so would someone enlighten me?
    In the bar at the top of the page, click on "Search." On the right side of the window that opens, select "Search by user name." In the "User Name" field, enter your user name.

Hope this helps.
    John Bastin
    jbastin1@me.com
    Researching: Bastin, Decker, Brake, Perry, Schmid, Sheppard, Matty, Fox, Orr, Eicher
    Mac OS X 10.13.4, Reunion 12.0 (Build 180502) 64-bit

Comment

Or, click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen where it says, "Welcome, <username>." In the member page that pops up, you have a box with three tabs. The middle one says, "Statistics." Click on Statistics and you will have a direct link to find all of your posts as well as all threads that you started.

Hmmm. I am averaging 0.01 posts per day (32 posts since March 28, 2005). But this one will raise that number (by a minute amount--from 0.00843 posts per day to 0.00869 posts per day)!
      Last edited by riwebb; 20 August 2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbastin View Post
        In the bar at the top of the page, click on "Search." On the right side of the window that opens, select "Search by user name." In the "User Name" field, enter your user name.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I just forgot where to find it. You'd think that would be something that might have mbeen updated. Many forums have a button for "My Posts" Nice and simple.

Comment

Working...
        X