X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events and Source Citations Order

A couple of observations that have me puzzled:

(1) Before Version 11, I seem to recall that the order of 'Events' under 'Title' were: 'Birth' then 'Death', then 'Burial' and then other type events added as desired. With the introduction of version 11, the order seems to have been scrambled so that burial for example may appear way at the bottom of the list of 'titles'. I'm beginning to think that the entry of events must be affected by where my cursor was when I made the addition of event items - which now requires me to 'drag' them to achieve the order I desire. My imagination or was this a change?

(2) Another item - I have all my Source Citations prefixed with a 4 digit identifier (my choice in lieu of a alphabetical name) and when I added multiple sources to an event, I could simply 'sort' them by tapping to the right of the 'Source Citations' block and the sources would sort according to the numeric title I have assigned. Now I have to physically drag them into the numerical order I have chosen. Was this 'sort order' left out of version 11 deliberately? Perhaps if I had used alpha titles, and omitted the leading numbering I chose, would the sources sort automatically be by the title?

Just curious,

Bob
Working...
X