This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships

I've lost the Relationship Indicators and can't figure out how to put them back. The Prefs say they should be there, but they're not. Help?

Re: Relationships

Originally posted by pforbes View Post
    I've lost the Relationship Indicators and can't figure out how to put them back. The Prefs say they should be there, but they're not. Help?
    Do you mean the labels that show just below the name such as grandfather, 2C1R, etc...?

If so, go to the family card for whoever you choose to be the Source. Pop the tiny red arrow in the upper right corner and choose Find Relatives. That is all there is to it.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
      Do you mean the labels that show just below the name such as grandfather, 2C1R, etc...?

If so, go to the family card for whoever you choose to be the Source. Pop the tiny red arrow in the upper right corner and choose Find Relatives. That is all there is to it.
      You're kidding? It was that easy! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post

I'm a new user and I can't understand what the family card is.

Comment

"Family Card" is what we used to call the Family View before the interface re-design in Reunion 10. Essentially what Bob is saying is that you need to navigate, in the Family View, to the person that you want to be the source for relationships and click the triangle at top-right of the person's name button (this is the colored button where the person's name appears). You can also CTRL+Click/Right-Click anywhere on the name button to get the same menu.

HTH
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            "Family Card" is what we used to call the Family View before the interface re-design in Reunion 10. Essentially what Bob is saying is that you need to navigate, in the Family View, to the person that you want to be the source for relationships.

HTH
            Thanks, but still confused. I don't see a "Tiny Red Arrow" anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
              I edited my post to clarify a bit, but Bob is referring to the triangle that's at the top-right of name buttons. It will only be red if a person has multiple spouses, otherwise it will be gray.

See the attached image.

HTH
              Attached Files
              Mark Harrison
              Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                I edited my post to clarify a bit, but Bob is referring to the triangle that's at the top-right of name buttons. It will only be red if a person has multiple spouses, otherwise it will be gray.
                Got it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
                  It's only red when there is an additional Spouse. Otherwise, it's a little greyed out arrow

Comment

Working...
                  X