This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i_tree.png in Web Cards Report

Just a quick observation I noticed using the Web Cards report creation. Normally the resulting web pages have a little tree by each individual's name for the tree view. Now creating the report in Reunion 11.0.4 the icon is not present and instead there is a little question mark with the blue background (missing graphic indicator). Tree link still works. I check the img directory and the i_tree.png icon is not there. I did a work around by grabbing it from an old directory I generated in the past and all is fine.

Just mentioning it as I have not seen this happen before on prior report generations and this is the first time I have done it in Reunion 11.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: i_tree.png in Web Cards Report

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reporting this. The i_tree.png file, along with a few other icons used in the Web Project, were somehow missing from the Reunion 11 installer. The next update will include the missing icons.

Note that in order to get all of the icons installed after the next update is released (and you download and install it) you will need to delete the folder:

~/Library/Application Support/Reunion/

If you'd like I can e-mail you the missing icons with instructions on putting them into the necessary folder.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Hi Mark -

Thanks for the fast response. I'll make note of your instructions for the next update.

I appreciate the offer to email me the icons, but this was the only one I found missing after checking previous archived reports. I do not update my website frequently enough for it to be any issue. So I am in good shape for now.

Much appreciated!

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Hi Ken,

Thanks for reporting this. The i_tree.png file, along with a few other icons used in the Web Project, were somehow missing from the Reunion 11 installer.
        HTH
        I too noticed the sudden disappearance of i_tree.png, but was able to recover it from an offline copy of my previous Web Project (in the “img” folder). At the same time, I also noticed that the “camera” icon, i_photo.png, has been replaced with a different camera image. Personally, I prefer the old camera icon, and so I replaced i_photo.png with a copy I recovered of the previous version of that file (but saved the new icon under a different name). At that image resolution, the old icon looks more like a camera than the new icon. Just a matter of personal preference I guess.
        Bruce Winton Christopher
        Environment: Reunion 14 build 240325; macOS 10.15.7
        bruce@bwchristopher.com

Comment

Working...
        X