This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Entry for children

I know I have asked this before. How do I change the view of children on the Family View Page to Bstch Entry instead of the little icon things. If someone has more than 3 or 4 children, then you are constantly having to go to another page to see them. Makes no sense to me.

Re: Batch Entry for children

Originally posted by Philip Drugge View Post
    I know I have asked this before. How do I change the view of children on the Family View Page to Bstch Entry instead of the little icon things. If someone has more than 3 or 4 children, then you are constantly having to go to another page to see them. Makes no sense to me.
    Try going to Preferences > Family View > Children > Buttons > click on Show buttons in a list.

I really like the list view as (1) you can show more children, and
    (2) you can show more info.
    I have the following fields showing:
    Married Name
    Birth Place
    Death Date
    Death Place
    Child Status
    Relationship

Here's what it looks like in Reunion 11. Think it is the same in 10. Is this what you were thinking of?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kmgenealogy; 25 May 2015, 06:41 PM.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Originally posted by kmgenealogy View Post
      Try going to Preferences > Family View > Children > Buttons > click on Show buttons in a list.

I really like the list view as (1) you can show more children, and
      (2) you can show more info.
      I have the following fields showing:
      Married Name
      Birth Place
      Death Date
      Death Place
      Child Status
      Relationship

Here's what it looks like in Reunion 11. Think it is the same in 10. Is this what you were thinking of?
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is what I wanted. Much appreciated. How do you get so many on a page? I can only get 3 or 4 then have to scroll down. I know how some of these old timers spent their winter nights!

Comment

I think I solved my own problem. I pulled my window down all the way! Duh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Drugge View Post
          I think I solved my own problem. I pulled my window down all the way! Duh!!!
          Glad you worked it out.
          Kaye Mushalik
          -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
          -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
          -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
          X